WaterLoop! WaterLoop!

Great Video!

Good animation, and you managed to change something educational into something entertaining. Good choice of audio to!

Left 4 Speed 2 Left 4 Speed 2

Left 4 Speed 1 was better

But this is still good!

But seriously, Left 4 Speed 1 was totally better.

Jet Animals Chirstmas Jet Animals Chirstmas

Have you ever heard of Audacity?

Make the Christmas song a lot quiter and make the voices a lot louder, and make it interesting.

Blackrhinoranger responds:

There's something wrong with my voice thingy. It doesn't make any oluder noise

Gears of Awesome Gears of Awesome

Funny and cool!

But the audio when they speak is a bit blurred

Shamoozal: Guitar Zero Shamoozal: Guitar Zero

LOL

I hate people that think they are so awesome at actual guitar because they are good at this game, I mean I play Medium with no worrys but I dont strat strutting around the room like Freddie Mercury. lol 5

How to NG Animator God 2 How to NG Animator God 2

BRILLIANT!

I lol'd at this! This rocks! Also whats the music when mario gets his head laser'd off? Please reply.

iGot No iPhone iGot No iPhone

Its true

Apple create a totally cool thing which no one can afford due to the recession and it will make many commit suicide :P.

Anyway, brilliant, funny, coz its true.

Sh0T-D0wN responds:

Lol.

J.A.S.F J.A.S.F

Errmm

Well you should make them have some sort of identification, do you know who is winning and who isnt lol

Hillside Settlement Hillside Settlement

Cool!

This is great! It would of been better as a game though, where you have to make a setllement or something like that.

Guitar Battle Guitar Battle

Funny but WTF???

I love it, but I hate that jealous dude. First he cuts his strings of his guitar then he literally kills him for being a better guitarist. I mean what kind of nob would do such a thing lol???

5/5 10/10